Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Beginning

The mission of this blog is to create awareness and inspire action to help and save as many lives as we can, save the planet and save our immortal souls in the process. Hey, we're not asking for alot! These are not new ideas but the difference here, hopefully, will be that we actually did something about it by spreading the word, contributing and getting involved!


It's easy to talk and blog about issues. The difficult thing is to take action and make a difference. Take it from me, I know everyone is busy. You spend the majority of your day at work. You come home, do a few things and next thing you know it's time to go to sleep. Then, you do it all over again tomorrow. That's why I say it's difficult. Most people want to help but we have to "make" the time to help. That's where contributing comes in. All you have to do is write a check! And, it does help people! Shoot, it took me years to finally sign up for Habitat For Humanity, just for a few weekends. But I tell you what, you talk about the best tired, soar muscles feeling you'll ever have! And, spreading the word, that's not going to take up much of your time. You mention something to Joe at the water cooler or Jane at lunch, "you know Joe we really need to do something to help the starving kids, or about what we are doing to the planet, or about the way that we live our lives and the way that The Father would want us to live them". Because ultimately, you have to ask yourself, "If I was standing before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates and he asks me, in my heart of hearts, if I was truly worthy to enter Heaven," what would my answer be?


Then, LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT and do our small part in helping and saving some lives, saving the planet and saving our very souls!!!

No comments: